Maybe your future plans are uncertain. Maybe you’ve encountered a foreclosure or some other financial difficulties. Maybe you just want an exceptional value in a temporary residence. Whatever your reason is, Hometenders of America enables you and your family to live in an attractive, upscale home for a fraction of its real cost to rent, lease or own.
Here’s how it works:
Must be an honest, motivated and responsible individual. After clearing our credit/background check, you will be trained in the basic duties required of a Hometender resident, which include keeping the home in ready-to-show condition. Then, for a monthly fee that’s much lower than a comparable rent or lease, you (and your family) can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in an upscale home until the home sells.
Key advantages of being a Hometender:
- Reduce living expenses and only pay a fraction of the cost of ownership. Usage fees are at least 50-70% less than a comparable living arrangement.
- Most credit difficulties are not an issue.
- Start up costs are very little.
- You get to use your furniture.
- Able to live in an exceptional home.
- Maintain an upscale lifestyle without sacrifice.
- Able to evaluate various areas and communities before committing to lease or a purchase.
Hometenders of America is an ideal solution for people who:
- Are between jobs.
- Are uncertain about their future location, employment or relationships.
- Have encountered some financial or credit difficulties (such as the foreclosure of their own home).
- Have plans that only require temporary housing.
- Like the idea of living in an attractive, upscale home for a fraction of the typical cost.